[Scummvm-devel] CREDITS cleanup

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Tue Dec 21 14:15:05 CET 2004

Am 21.12.2004 um 16:13 schrieb Hein-Pieter van Braam:

> I read that bit :) but it'd take me a lot less time to tweak the
> colors a
> little bit later when the desicion is final than it'd take me to do
> the whole
> thing at the last minute...

Indeed. After all if the HTML/CSS is done well, changing some colors
should be relatively simple (the hardest part would be adapting any
images which need tweaking).

> if the release for 0.7.0 is still planned to be before or on the
> 24/25th I'd
> like to have a bit of a head start.

I don't think that it's vital to have the new site at the same time. In
fact, this is not at all important in my eyes.

> I just KNOW it's going to be painful to get it to render properly on
> IE ;)

Some comments: I think the target systems we want to render fine on are
IE, Gecko (Mozilla), KHTML.

Also, I would strongly recommend that the author of the winning entry
(i.e. draven) is contacted regarding the HTML conversion; maybe he
already did some work on this, maybe he wants to be involved; etc..
Also, turning the design into HTML is only one part; we also should
reconsider the structure / content of our site a bit, shouldn't we?
E.g. the Downloads page could stand some improvement...

Ender, when do we want to close the poll? I, too, doubt that it'll
change much any more :-)

> if it's at all possible I'd like to start already.
Thanks for your offer!

Bye,