[Scummvm-devel] 0.7.0 re-tagged & tarballs available

James 'Ender' Brown ender at scummvm.org
Thu Dec 23 00:30:02 CET 2004

Everythings been fixed, and the release has been retagged. So feel free
to go start making/uploading your bins! :)

New source code:
http://osdn.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/scummvm/scummvm-0.7.0.tar.bz2
http://osdn.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/scummvm/scummvm-0.7.0.tar.gz
http://osdn.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/scummvm/scummvm-0.7.0.zip