[Scummvm-devel] Documentation

Nicolas Noble pixel at nobis-crew.org
Fri Feb 6 06:34:05 CET 2004

> >> That's always possible, of course.
> >
> > If nobody has any particular objections to using HTML, I would like to
> > start on it next week.
> >
> I am not that comfortable with it, but once again, in the worst case we
> could convert it to yet another format...

Well... if you want, I could provide you skeletons for a cute LaTeX
documentation, that would be able to generate quite good HTML and PDF
output. You would only need to fill in texts inside the includes files I
would have left for you, using very simple syntax.

Now if you still do not like LaTeX... :-)

That was just a quick suggestion ^^;