[Scummvm-devel] README

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Sat Feb 7 18:49:02 CET 2004

Am 08.02.2004 um 03:18 schrieb James 'Ender' Brown:

> Hey all,
>
> I really think we should start generating README from the latex
> directory to stop things going out of sync.
And... how? I asked this two times on the list now, and so far got zero
answers... would somebody please finally enlighten me? :-)

> Should be just remove README from CVS and add generation to the
> Makefile?

On the long run, I think the README shouldn't be a copy of the manual,
but rather a fixed text which points out a very few things to get
people started (what is scummvm, where is the homepage, where is the
manual, maybe how to start scummv). Just my two cents :-)