[Scummvm-devel] README

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Mon Feb 9 13:43:13 CET 2004

Am 09.02.2004 um 17:08 schrieb Bosso:

> Hi,
>
> you can create the ps file, and use ps2ascii.
> For me it worked well.

It produces completely unusable results for me (which doesn't surprise
me, really - HTML contains less structural information than LaTeX
already, but PS contains none at all). For those who don't believe me,
here's an excerpt:

<excerpt>
* The ScummVM Team:James Brown Lead developer

Max Horn Lead developerTorbjorn Andersson Engine: SCUMM, Broken Sword II

David Eriksson Engine: Flight of the Amazon QueenRobert Goeffringmann
Engine: Beneath a Steel Sky (maintainer)Broken Sword I Jonathan Gray
Engine: SCUMM, Broken Sword IIOliver Kiehl Engine: Beneath a Steel Sky,
Simon Pawel Kolodziejski Engine: SCUMM (Codecs, iMUSE, Smush,
etc.)Gregory Montoir Engine: Flight of the Amazon Queen Joost Peters
Engine: Beneath a Steel Sky,Flight of the Amazon Queen Eugene
Sandulenko Engine: SCUMM (FT INSANE, bugfixes)Chris Apers Port: PalmOS
Nicolas Bacca Port: PocketPC/WinCE portMarcus Comstedt Port: Dreamcast
Ruediger Hanke Port: MorphOSTravis Howell Port: Win32, Engine: Simon
(maintainer) Peter Moraliyski Port: GP32Lionel Ulmer Port: X11 Jamieson
Christian iMUSE, MIDI, all things musical.Jochen Hoenicke Speaker &
PCjr sound support, Adlib work Jeremy Newman Webmaster
</excerpt>

... no comment =)