[Scummvm-devel] Re: CVS: scummvm/sword2/driver animation.cpp,1.2,1.3 animation.h,1.4,1.5 d_draw.cpp,1.58,1.59 d_draw.h,1.23,1.24

Torbjorn.E.Andersson at tietoenator.com Torbjorn.E.Andersson at tietoenator.com
Tue Jan 13 04:59:05 CET 2004

James 'Ender' Brown <ender at scummvm.org> wrote:

> Kirben encounted this problem too. Do files you encode yourself
> work, such as for SCUMM engine games?

For other games the files I've encoded myself work fine. And replacing
eye.ogg with, say, the Monkey Island theme is an improvement, though it
crashes once the animation has stopped. (It's an improvement because
with eye.ogg it crashes almost at once.)

> As this is a simple call to the existing mixer OGG engine, I could
> only say that either the oggenc I used is creating oddly broken files
> or that something else is wrong.

The only bit that confuses me is the third parameter to playVorbis(),
i.e. 100000000. But that may be correct, or at least harmless. I'm not
familiar enough with this code.

Torbjörn

--
TietoEnator Resource Management AB