[Scummvm-devel] Re: CVS: scummvm/sword2/driver animation.cpp,1.2,1.3 animation.h,1.4,1.5 d_draw.cpp,1.58,1.59 d_draw.h,1.23,1.24

Torbjorn.E.Andersson at tietoenator.com Torbjorn.E.Andersson at tietoenator.com
Wed Jan 14 07:47:07 CET 2004

As a further experiment, I tried using eye.ogg in Monkey Island. Much of the
sound was recognizable, but it was mixed with periodic bursts of static.

Then I tried with an Ogg file I encoded recently myself with what I think is
the most recent stable oggenc. (The file is described as being created by
"Xiph.Org libVorbis I (post-1.0 CVS)", but so is eye.ogg.). This file played
just fine.

Also, eye.ogg played fine when I tried it on my Linux box. The only
difference I can think of is that I don't have the most recent Ogg Vorbis
libraries on this Windows box (since I didn't manage to compile them for
MinGW).

Torbjörn

--
TietoEnator Resource Management AB