[Scummvm-devel] Re: [Scummvm-devel] Re: CVS: scummvm/doc - New dir ectory

James 'Ender' Brown ender at scummvm.org
Mon Jan 19 01:05:02 CET 2004

e-mailed me asking if we wanted his conversion I accepted and offered
him CVS access to add it and tweak/hopefully maintain it.

Anybody looking on the SourceForge developers page would notice his role
is set to Documentation, and obviously anybody will also notice if he
commits to anywhere else that he should not be. I've also lately gotten
into the habit of removing CVS access for people that don't do anything
as we're becoming a more high-profile project.

In hindsight, the readme should at some point be rewritten to be a
proper manual anyway in a standard format like HTML (easily text or
PDF'able). Exotic formats like latex, xml, textinfo, DocBook, etc are
annoying to maintain and should be really be avoided IMHO.

 - Ender