[Scummvm-devel] Re: [Scummvm-devel] Re: CVS: scummvm/doc - New dir ectory

Hannes Niederhausen mai00ckx at studserv.uni-leipzig.de
Mon Jan 19 01:43:01 CET 2004

> In hindsight, the readme should at some point be rewritten to be a
> proper manual anyway in a standard format like HTML (easily text or
> PDF'able). Exotic formats like latex, xml, textinfo, DocBook, etc are
> annoying to maintain and should be really be avoided IMHO.
>
>  - Ender

Well, first I've already finished the conversion to latex, but I've got some problems with my cvs login at the moment (get an ssh conection refused error).

Second if you want to have a "real" manual, I've got to do some changes, but I don't think, that html is the right format for that.
I've splitted latex file, so that every section has it's own file, so maintaining shouldnt be that problem.

Hannes