[Scummvm-devel] pre-0.6.0 testing

Torbjorn.E.Andersson at tietoenator.com Torbjorn.E.Andersson at tietoenator.com
Mon Jan 26 23:46:19 CET 2004

James 'Ender' Brown [mailto:ender at scummvm.org] wrote:

> Anyone else?

EGA Loom, with a January 26 CVS snapshot.

Except for bug #770050 ("Glitches in Hetchel's flight"), which was closed
because apparently it happens in the original as well, I didn't notice any
problems. I'm not familiar with the original, so there are certain kinds
of bugs that I would never notice, but it's definitely completable, and
definitely in better shape than the last time I tried it.

I've added a comment to #770050, in case we ever want to work around it.

Torbjörn

--
TietoEnator Resource Management AB
Persona