[Scummvm-devel] README vs doc

Torbjorn.E.Andersson at tietoenator.com Torbjorn.E.Andersson at tietoenator.com
Wed Jan 28 15:51:41 CET 2004

How many attempts will I need before I actually manage to get this
to the mailing list instead of just replying to it, or sending it
to the wrong address? Let's try this one more time...

I wrote:

> (Speaking of credits, we really should add Interactive Binary
> Illusions to our "Special thanks to" section.)

To which Max replied:

> Go ahead and do it.

Aye, but to README or /doc, that's the question. ;-)

Anyway, I wouldn't know what to write since I do not know the
details of their involvement. Endy, how about you?

Torbjörn

--
TietoEnator Resource Management AB
Persona