[Scummvm-devel] OT: My UHS viewer

James 'Ender' Brown ender at scummvm.org
Tue Jul 13 00:03:04 CEST 2004

I really don't see a problem with releasing it, as long as the format is
simple enough that you can claim it wasn't "protected". The UHS guys
allow reading of most of their files for free over the web anyway.

That and I would *LOVE* a UHS reader that works properly under Linux
(the official ones are not really WINE'able :)

 - Ender