[Scummvm-devel] RFC: overlays extension to OSystem

Tim Ansell mithro at mithis.net
Tue Jul 13 06:49:19 CEST 2004

It would be nice is there was some way to disable it so that you don't
see any speed slowdown. Currently the Zaurus supports 640x480 screen
resolution but runs a bit slow (Broken Sword 1+2, Monkey Island 3). If
it got much more CPU intensive it might make the games unplayable.

Anyway...

Mithro

Tim Ansell <mithro at mithis.net>