[Scummvm-devel] New manual - The Burning Question!

James 'Ender' Brown ender at scummvm.org
Sun Jul 18 08:01:02 CEST 2004

As many of you know, I've been working on a new HTML manual (written and
designed for easy and 'quite good looking' PDF and TXT conversion) to
replace our rather scary-to-the-newb and aging plain-text README. And
the TeX docs that nobody ever actually uses.

Now, the time has come to decide what colour the manual will be before I
post a beta for comments!

http://dopefish.enderboi.com/ScummDoc/

We have Black, White, Blue and Green. Pick your favorite and let me know
via e-mail.

 - Ender