[Scummvm-devel] 0.6.1 tagging - opinions?

James 'Ender' Brown ender at scummvm.org
Sun Jul 18 08:08:04 CEST 2004

On Sun, 2004-07-18 at 22:24, Jonathan Gray wrote:
> On Sun, Jul 18, 2004 at 09:21:22PM +0800, James 'Ender' Brown wrote:
> > I think 0.6.1 is about ready for tagging. Anybody have an opinion on it?
> > :P
> >

> So not doing start->finish testing of games this time around?

Nah. It's only a point-release, and whilst there are quite a few large
backports I've played through Zak256, BS1, SNM, DOTT and FT in the last
week, as well as some of the more complex scenes of CMI and The Dig.

Since most of the changes since we tagged .0 have been digi-imuse, this
should be a good enough cross-section for a point-release...  I'm pretty
confident that digital imuse is actually in better shape now than last
release.