[Scummvm-devel] 0.6.1 tagging - opinions?

James 'Ender' Brown ender at scummvm.org
Sun Jul 18 08:46:01 CEST 2004

On Sun, 2004-07-18 at 23:14, Torbjorn.E.Andersson at tietoenator.com wrote:
> James 'Ender' Brown <ender at scummvm.org> wrote:
>
> > I think 0.6.1 is about ready for tagging. Anybody have an opinion on it? :P
>
> There are three patches I've been trying to get a second opinion on for...
> oh, quite some time now:
>
> 1. http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/scummvm/scummvm/sound/vorbis.cpp?r1=1.12&r2=1.13

Seems simple and clear enough, I don't have any objections. Although I
don't use ogg'ed audio myself, so I'm assuming those that do have had no
issues since this was put in CVS. If so, go ahead and backport.

> 2. http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/scummvm/scummvm/sword1/mouse.h?r1=1.12&r2=1.13
>    http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/scummvm/scummvm/sword1/control.cpp?r1=1.32&r2=1.33

Looks good to me. Backport if you want.

> 3. https://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_id=4271183&forum_id=33067

Again, seems simple and clear enough. Doesn't look like anybodys found
any issue with it, so you can backport if you want.

> 4. https://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_id=5132529&forum_id=33067

Go for it.

> 5. https://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_id=5084378&forum_id=33067

This one is probably a good idea. I've noticed that saving into a write
protected directory seems to segfault BS1 in the branch although not in
the head. Is this related?

 - Ender