[Scummvm-devel] New manual - The Burning Question!

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Sun Jul 18 09:59:10 CEST 2004

Am 18.07.2004 um 18:10 schrieb MadMoose:

> James 'Ender' Brown <ender at scummvm.org> wrote:
>
>> We have Black, White, Blue and Green. Pick your favorite and let me
>> know
>> via e-mail.
>
> I'm a traditionalist. White I say! White!

I'll second that. White is by far my favorite; could live with the
green one as well. I find the blue on hard to read (relatively low
contrast between the background and the text), and the black one is
very annoying to me. Of course those are very small samples...

Of course if CSS is used, and used properly, then it should be a matter
of a few seconds to switch the look and feel between any of the four
(and more) :-).