[Scummvm-devel] Warning hunt

James 'Ender' Brown ender at scummvm.org
Mon Jul 19 05:26:19 CEST 2004

Well, reinterpret_cast is something we have had issues with in the past
and it should be avoided (the main problem here is non-gcc compilers
like MSVC).

However, its not strictly out of the question, since we already use it
in the (optional) FLAC audio support. In my opinion tho, it would be
best to remove even that :)

 - Ender