[Scummvm-devel] ScummVM 0.6.1b tagged

James 'Ender' Brown ender at scummvm.org
Wed Jul 28 17:09:03 CEST 2004

> > Is this serious enough to warrant a new bugfix release? It would be a
> > shame to let our stable release suffer from it for who knows how many
> > months until the next major release. Particularly since it has the
> > most noticeable impact on new users.

Yes, it is :)

> Argh. I actually didn't know about those changes in the GUI (added
> extrapath stuff etc.) until I stumbled over them by chance when I
> noticed odd "savepath" entries in my config file... and then I fixed
> it... and then I didn't realize that this stuff was in the 0.6.0
> branch, too, else I'd have applied them there, too... <sigh>.

That wasn't actually the fix for this particular problem. It's a fix for
a copy/paste bug I made to HEAD, that I have in my local tree. I have no
idea why it's not in the branch, I'm SURE I commited it. Gnarph.

> How about: "Oops! we did it again" ? :-) Anyone remember 0.3.0b? :-)

Sounds good. So 0.6.1b, here we go.. it's tagging as "release-0-6-1b"
right now and should be done in a minute. Could ports affected (eg,
anything using the Launcher) please rebuild as soon as possible.

 - Ender