[Scummvm-devel] The ScummVM 0.6.1b Situation

James 'Ender' Brown ender at scummvm.org
Thu Jul 29 03:19:07 CEST 2004

Okay, ignore my last request for 0.6.1b builds. The current
'release-0-6-1b' tag does not have the DOTT fix, so don't bother
building from it yet.

Since the save workaround is fairly simple, I'm going to leave it
another 24 hours to see if any other nasty regressions like the DOTT one
popup. Then I'm going to re-tag 'release-0-6-1b' with the current
branch. So consider the 0.6.1 branch frozen for anything but critical
fixes.

If anybody has anything else to say, now is a good time. The save bug
may be easily worked around, but along with the DOTT Floppy crash they
are still pretty serious bugs. So we should get 0.6.1b out this weekend,
if possible. That aside, 0.6.1 seemed more or less stable and I tested
it quite heavily the week before release... so we shouldn't have any new
issues. Hopefully :)

Sorry to the porters and builders for all this hassle.

 - Ender