[Scummvm-devel] Mouse emulation via arrow keys - drop it or keep it?

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Sun Nov 21 07:13:49 CET 2004

Yo folks,

I am pondering to remove they mouse emulation code in the SDL backend.
It seems to serve no real purpose, and causes issues whenever arrow
keys are used in ScummVM (like in the GUI, or in some of our supported
games).

For some more information, please take a peek at
<https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?
func=detail&aid=1030452&group_id=37116&atid=418823>.

Please voice your opinion now if you have any objections against this
(or support for removing it) ?