[Scummvm-devel] Manual progress?

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Mon Oct 4 07:35:36 CEST 2004

Hi folks,

I just wanted to ask Ender if there is any progress with the manual?
Any text already written?

I played around a bit with DocBook, and I must say I like the results a
lot. Been a long time since I used it but it sure has gotten better.
Without any special tools, just the docbook-utils package, I already
got nice results (i.e. had no need for fine tuned style sheets). You
can see my work here: <http://dev.quendi.de/scummvm-manual/>

The above URL also presents my idea of how the structure of the
user/dev manual could look like.

IMHO, the manual is the biggest missing piece in ScummVM right now, so
I'd really like to see us get moving in that regard now!

Bye,