[Scummvm-devel] Kyrandia engine and team

Johannes S lordhoto at msn.com
Sat Oct 16 05:17:04 CEST 2004

Hi,

I had submited a patch to the kyra engine, wich had been accepted. I have
also written the two tools 'dekyra', which is now in the tools module and
'unpackkyra' which you can currently find at the patch tracker. Currently i
fixed some bugs in the cvs code. I have time and resources to contribute to
kyrandia engine development. I would like to be a member of the ScummVM Team
and have CVS write access.

Johannes