[Scummvm-devel] Attn: porters. SAGA is ready,

Eugene Sandulenko sev at scummvm.org
Sat Aug 13 11:08:08 CEST 2005

Hi team,

As Fingolfin said, we're approaching release and I'd like to ask
porters to try to run SAGA engine on your platforms. If you
successfully ran it there already, I'd like to know that it really
works.

We were running SAGA engline for a long time on Mac which is BE and
recently last BE-related bug was fixed.

Also just yesterday joostp tried it on PSP which is alignment-aware and
it worked there as well.

To test it you don't need to have full version of ITE. Just go to

  http://www.wyrmkeep.com/ite/download.html

and grab any demo (just beware that to extract Mac .dmg file you will
need to have a real Mac).

 - Wait until whole intro will play
 - 'Look At' 'Silver second-prize medallion'
 - Exit screen to right or to left
 - Follow yellow road south-west until you see an old woman
 - Talk to her
 - Continue douth-west until you reach world map

If it will work flawless till this moment then whole game will work as
well.

Please, report any glitches/crashes and we will try to fix them.

Eugene