[Scummvm-devel] Fwd: from MAME forum

Eugene Sandulenko sev at scummvm.org
Tue Aug 16 05:52:47 CEST 2005

>...just a sidenote to the scummvm team...Please add an option or give
> a list at the homepage) with correct set information. Including full
> filenames and md5 (or other hash) values for all files (not just for
> the 1st MB).

> If the goal is to play these treasures on current and future systems,
> you should provide information which allows preservation. I got all
> Lucas games most of them on good old floppy disks, but actually I have
> no idea if a bit flipped here or there.....and I don't have to tell
> you how long floppy disks usually live....
What do you guys think?

Actually we already have such list for HE games located in
doc/he/md5s.txt so it would be easy to extend it for all games.
Probalby some esoteric localizations will not be included but we again
may ask users to provide them. Of course if this request will not meet
objections. Personally I don't want to bait ScummVM "ROMz" collectors.

Eugene
PS. I'm off till 30th of August