[Scummvm-devel] A roadmap for the future?

James 'Ender' Brown ender at scummvm.org
Thu Dec 15 18:57:23 CET 2005

On Thu, 2005-12-15 at 23:25 +0100, Max Horn wrote:
> Am 14.12.2005 um 08:12 schrieb James 'Ender' Brown:

*snip*

> Adding new Engines is something we can do, but also something that
> shouldn't be a stopper for 1.0. After all, we can always make a 1.1
> release for that funky cool new engine, can't we?

Indeed, I never considered it a stopper. I suppose we should say there
are three types of items here... Requirements, Desired Fixes, and
Wishlist items.

Better documentation certainly falls into requirements, and I suppose
the new GUI could be a desired fix.

James 'Ender' Brown <ender at scummvm.org>