[Scummvm-devel] I would like to volunteer to work on writing the manual

Marticus marticus at gmail.com
Sat Dec 17 20:01:00 CET 2005

Greetings, as a long time follower of the ScummVM project, I have
decided I should give a bit more back than the occasional bug report.

As I am not much of a coder, I had a look around to see what other
things are needed on the project, and I was told that documentation work
is also required. Hence, herewith find my application to work on the manual.

I had a quick look at the manual.html / .xml files in
scummvm/doc/docbook, and believe I will be able to improve on what had
already been started. If you agree I should go ahead, I would like to
know if there is further information assembled regarding information and
requirements; and if there are any good docbook editors, or is it all
written longhand in a text editor.

Regards
Martin (Marticus) Debes