[Scummvm-devel] contest PSD

Eugene Sandulenko sev at scummvm.org
Mon Feb 21 01:51:49 CET 2005

Hi Draven,

as you know, your design won in our contest, but unfortunately Endy
delays it for some completely unknown reason. He tells (and everybody
doubts it) that he requested you to insert JeanM's logo into your
design and that you successfully did so and sent it to him last week.

The person who will turn your design into www.scummvm.org website
(TMM) is short on his time, and beyond that we as a team don't see a
reason of waiting anyway.

If your PSD is ready, may you, please, send it to me and CC to
everybody who gets this e-mail, that is Fingolfin (Max Horn) and TMM
(Hein-Pieter van Braam), except scummvm-devel of course. We will be
happy to put it into production.

If you didn't insert JeanM's logo, that is not problem at all. We have
your original PSD and that is enough for us to start.

Thanks in advance,
Eugene Sandulenko
ScummVM team member.