[Scummvm-devel] scummvm.org "down" again

James 'Ender' Brown ender at scummvm.org
Sun Jan 9 17:55:14 CET 2005

At the moment ScummVMs DNS is sitting on my works server and a backup MX
thats down. Unfortunatly work is sitting on top of some dodgy (forner
employer cough :) ADSL at the moment, and since Management is in
paranoia mode of late I don't have keys to the actual -building- to get
in and reset the modem. It's one of the problems thats on my todo list
when I get in today heh.

I've got alternate STABLE dns hosting elsewhere, but I didn't know the
password to the domain and couldn't put in a password request with my
e-mail down (and net at home still kinda fubar). I'll put in a zone
transfer today and fix it all up.

Also moving mail/MX over too.

 - Ender

James 'Ender' Brown <ender at scummvm.org>