[Scummvm-devel] support request

Open Source Survey opensourcesurvey at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 02:13:07 CEST 2005

Dear Developers,

First we would like to tell you that this is not spam, but a one time
request for your support.

We are two master students from the Erasmus University Rotterdam
(http://www.eur.nl) in the Netherlands, and we are doing research on
the subject of Open Source developer motivation.

To gather data for this research we are conducting an online survey.
We hope that you are willing to help us out by participating. Our
survey can be accessed by clicking on the following link:

http://smeijer.homelinux.org:8080/survey/index.php

Completing the survey will only take about 10 minutes, is completely
anonymous, and will really help us out a lot.

Of course we are more than willing to share our findings with you. If
you are interested in the outcomes of our research, let us know at
opensourcesurvey at gmail.com and we will send you the final results.

Sincerely yours,

Cornelis & Douwe
Students Erasmus University Rotterdam