[Scummvm-devel] Re: ScummWM WIKI

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Wed Jun 15 01:25:26 CEST 2005

I agree with Ender here -- that section seems pointless and even
dangerous. If somebody wants to collect RE information about those
games, that's fine by me, but the ScummVM Wiki isn't the right place.
If somebody wants to collect "ammunition" to help explain to people why
we won't support a particular game -- that's not necessary. It's
perfectly fine, IMHO, to tell people: "Go away, we will *NOT* support
this game, as is explained in our FAQ, and we actually do *NOT* have to
justify why we won't support it."

Bye,