[Scummvm-devel] What happend to the new web design?

James 'Ender' Brown ender at scummvm.org
Thu Jun 16 19:31:04 CEST 2005

Hi all, Hi Max :)

The finalised PSD file was sent to the person doing the HTML conversion
(not traven, but I forget whom), and I haven't heard anything since, so
I assume the new job got busy.

So yes, someone does need to work on this. I myself might have some time
in a few weeks, once this other site I'm working on is launched. Bar
that, any other volunteers would be welcome.

As far as the prizes go, I e-mailed the addresses to Jake a while back,
and am still waiting a reply regarding the postage costs so I can
reimburse them. I don't think the actual prizes have been sent yet, they
certainly haven't arrived. (These are two sets of prizes going out, BTW,
one to Draven for the webdesign, and one to Jean Marc for his new logo).

Next time somebody sees Jake on IRC, if they could ask him, that'd be
swell. Otherwise, I'll try and track down whats up with that.

Cheers,
	- Ender

James 'Ender' Brown <ender at scummvm.org>