[Scummvm-devel] COMI end credits buglet -- need assistance

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Fri Jun 17 06:11:22 CEST 2005

Hi folks,

there is a small bug in the end credits of the german version of COMI.
For details, see
<https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?
func=detail&atid=418820&aid=902415&group_id=37116>

Now, fixing this requires some knowledge about how this worked in the
original. If somebody could run the original COMI engine to make some
screenshots (as described in the above tracker item), that would be
swell.

You need a german version of COMI, but I guess if somebody wants to do
this who doesn't have the german COMI, then I could maybe just send you
my LANGUAGE.BND and you temporarily insert it to reproduce the issue.

If folks think the latter is a problem from a legal POV, then I guess I
could also create a patch for the english LANGUAGE.BND which would try
to modify it in such a way that the "bad pattern" occurs there, too...