[Scummvm-devel] Goblins engine

Oliver Kiehl ok at okiehl.com
Thu Mar 17 00:37:12 CET 2005

Mikkel Eriksen wrote:
> Hi
>
> It was me who provided you with Dubrov's goblins RE code. I have some
> free time currently, and would like to try to help out, as I am very
> impatient and basically can't wait to play Gobli*ns again. :)
>
> Is there anything I can do in this particular area?

Currently, Gobli*ns development is basicly nonexistant due to lack of
time and/or motivation of developers. A helping hand to get the project
running would be greatly appreciated and would certainly increase our
motivation.

I'm currently maintaining the Subversion repository for Gobli*ns code.
Drop by on #scummvm at irc.freenode.net so that I (nickname olki) can
give you access to the repository.

Oliver