[Scummvm-devel] ScummLinux future

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Fri Mar 25 07:20:06 CET 2005

Hi Yosh,

you once worked on ScummLinux, a real nice way to get ScummVM onto a
bootable CD. Now, since the end of 2003, apparently no work has been
done on it, which is kind of a pitty. I realize that you probably have
no time anymore  and/or your interests shifted; but isn't it kind of a
shame to let your work go to waste?

How about posting a news item on your site (and on scummvm.org, too, if
you like, and maybe some other places) asking for volunteers who want
to step in and start working on a new ScummLinux version? The chances
this works aren't that big, but it'd be worth a try, I figure...