[Scummvm-devel] 0.7.1 released

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Mon Mar 28 14:06:22 CEST 2005

As you can read in the subject, I just released ScummVM 0.7.1. We have
binaries for Windows, Mac OS X, Fedora Core 3, Slackware, Windows
Mobile.

So far, no PalmOS, Dreamcast, Debian etc. -- I hope those will follow
soon, we'll see.

I posted the news to Freshmeat, Versiontracker and SF.net. If anybody
can think of other good places, feel free to post it there, too. One of
these days, we should write a small text file which summarizes all the
steps necessary for a proper release, including a list of web sites
that should be notified about releases :-)