[Scummvm-devel] Switch to SVN?

Torbjorn.E.Andersson at personec.com Torbjorn.E.Andersson at personec.com
Tue May 10 05:10:10 CEST 2005

[sigh] As usual, I reply to the wrong address. Let's try this again.

Max Horn <max at quendi.de> wrote:

> Personally, I am all for it. Does anybody have serious objections (as I
> stated on IRC, I don't want to hear things like "uh, I don't like the
> color of Subversion, and anyway, Arch is much more l33t" ;-) ? I'd like
> to hear them...

As long as it has some sort of counterparts to the CVS commands "checkout",
"update", "commit" and "log" I'm reasonably happy. I see ViewCVS is already
compatible with Subversion too, which is good because I find it very useful
for finding when a particular change was made.

In other words, I don't care much one way or the other. :-)

Torbjörn