[Scummvm-devel] Merging the bug trackers

Eugene Sandulenko sev at scummvm.org
Tue May 24 07:03:42 CEST 2005

Max Horn writes:
 > I was wondering whether we should merge the BASS and Simon bug trackers
 > back into the main bug tracker.
Absolutely.

 > At one point they seemed to make sense,
 > but since the main bug tracker now tracks general, SCUMM, BS1, BS2,
 > FOTAQ (and soon GOB and SAGA) issues, it seems pointless to have a
 > separate tracker for those two engines.
Indeed.

 > The main drawback I perceive right now is that I'll have a much harder
 > time to get the bug tracker down to 50 issues for the next release ;-)
Yeah :). But our current tendency is that number of opened bugs
grows every month... Also we have great bunch of them for v1/v2 games
which seems nobody is eager to work on. Moreover new SF.net statistics
page shows that average age for our bugs is over 300 days. Not
nice. We even have 2 bugs since 2002 and 8 since 2003.

Eugene