[Scummvm-devel] Re: Ender, are you alive?

James 'Ender' Brown ender at scummvm.org
Sat May 28 19:50:18 CEST 2005

> Yo Ender,
>
> just wanted to know if you are still out there... haven't heard from
> your for quite some time, and the following issues are open:

Yeah, I've been pretty busy lately and just can't stand using a computer
too much once I get home *g*

> * Wiki problem: there seems to be no way for me to reset a password of
> an existing account, and it also seems that sending ones password to
> oneself doesn't work properly (at least aquadran tells me this). Any
> advice?

Mmm, last time this happened it was due to the wiki box having sendmail
problems. I'll look into this.

> * What is your opinion regarding the bug tracker (re)merging? If I
> don't hear anything, I'll just merge them next weekend, I guess.

Yeah, I'm all for it. I only split them up because it seemed like a good
idea at the time.

> * Any news on Discworld?

The next DW update from Chris is expected near the end of last week.

> * Please look at and comment on these tracker items which are "yours":
>
> <https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1209076&group_id=37116&atid=418820>
> <https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1066182&group_id=37116&atid=418822>

Mmm, the wonders of a broken procmail filter. I'll take a look at these
on the weekend (the dekyra patch should go in, and I'll see if I can fix
the extract tool.)

Sorry for the absence folks :)

  - Ender

--