[Scummvm-devel] DC port builds

Eugene Sandulenko sev at scummvm.org
Tue Nov 1 17:26:23 CET 2005

Hi guys,

We have several request about DC port builds. Unfortunately it seems
that Marcus is too busy with his real life. But from the other hand,
last things he told were:

  > > Marcus is actively working on shaping up DC port.
  > Actually, I think I'm through my personal TODO now, so as far as I
  > am concerned, the port is ready for release.  (If I find any
  > last-minute bugs I'll still try to fix them of course. :)

On our forums there are appeared a person who seems to be capable of
building 0.8.0 release build for DreamCast.

So here goes my question. Does anybody objects if I'll ask that person
(erwan) to build it for us? I'll let at least 24 hours to reply in case
Markus will resurface again. Hope he is allright :).

Eugene