[Scummvm-devel] New website

Eugene Sandulenko sev at scummvm.org
Sun Nov 13 07:36:01 CET 2005

On Sun, 13 Nov 2005 07:39:32 +0100 (CET)
"Max Horn" <max at abi-lahnstein.de> wrote:

> Anyway, for the next time, I'd appreciate if we could at least give
> the lead devs a chance (let's say, 48 hours?) to see the page and
> give it a nod of approval before releasing it (I mean we waited a
> year, what harm would another few days have done, hmmm?).
Well, since your last visit to my beta place I didn't do anything
global, just gave other pages uniform look and fixed IE6 bugs. I tested
every page before launch with 4 main browsers and other users checked
with Safari. I was on a safe side. I was so tired to work with it for 2
weeks, so 2 additional days would mean for me personally. Though of
course your point is completely correct.

Eugene