[Scummvm-devel] New website

Eugene Sandulenko sev at scummvm.org
Sun Nov 13 07:49:02 CET 2005

On Sun, 13 Nov 2005 09:46:52 +0100
Florian Zeitz <florian-zeitz at lycos.de> wrote:

Is it official then?

> It is not valid HTML 4.01 nor XHTML 1.1 (according to the W3C Markup
> Validator), so basically you're breaking the license of the W3C valid
> logo.
Uh oh.

First. Only main page is not compliant and that was just because of one
 minor error. All other pages passed the check.
Second. Old page was in much worse shape that new ones. I.e. first
 page was compliant, so are most of other, but several pages were
 broken (up to 10 errors). I know because I had to fix them. Nobody
 complained about it. You may still check them at
 http://www.scummvm.org/old/
Third. I was very tired yesterday night and want to take a nap. You
 accuse me like I refused for several weeks or even months to fix it,
 thus deliberately "breaking the license".

Anyway, it is fixed now.

Eugene