[Scummvm-devel] Drive AutoScanning (Was: CD support in launcher (Was: New GUI thoughts in the Wiki))

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Sat Nov 19 09:12:01 CET 2005

Yo SumthinWicked,

what you describe sounds nice. However, I don't think this should go
straight to HEAD CVS. However, I'd be interested in seeing this
either in a patch tracker item, or in a CVS branch -- then we can
discuss it properly, refine it and decide whether to add it to the
generic launcher :-).

As it is, I am not sure I understand fully how your functions work.
For example, it seems to me as if autoScan() would delete all your
already configured games, which of course you wouldn't want on a
desktop PC... So ut's easier to discuss it when one can see the code,
instead of relying on guesses ... :-)