[Scummvm-devel] RE: ZAK V2 DOS MD5 Sum has wrong language in your list

Joachim Eberhard joachimeberhard at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 2 17:13:23 CEST 2005

Dear ScummVM Team!

I have found out that the Spanish Version I have is a fan translation!

So I'm sorry that I caused all this, and I would suggest to reinstate the
original LANGUAGE and SOURCE.

I am very sorry for that!

Best regards

Joachim Eberhard

Quote:

Dear ScummVM-Team!

I am happy to be of a little help for you, because you have made me very
happy the last few years with your project!

There is one correction I would like to suggest to your list of MD5 Sums for
Game

Zak McKracken and the Alien Mindbenders

V2 (alt?)	DOS	en	debe337f73d660e951ece7c1f1c81add	zak	Andrea Petrucci

As you see, the table speaks of an alternative english version, which may be
true, but I have the Spanish version of that game, which has this particular
MD5 sum.

Therefore I believe that there is no English version with that MD5, but a
Spanish!

Furthermore you don’t list a Spanish version of ZAK, which definitely
exists!

Hope I could be of some help!

If you need my game as "proof", send me a note.

Best regards & thanxalot for ScummVM

Joachim Eberhard