[Scummvm-devel] Port Updates for 0.8.0?

Paul Smedley paul at smedley.info
Sat Oct 8 01:29:10 CEST 2005

Hi Ender

James 'Ender' Brown wrote:
> Alright.
>
> I still haven't heard back from most of the porters... We can't do much
> else until this happens.
<snip>

>> Could the port maintainers please comment on their ports in CVS? In
>> particular are the WinCE, Palm, PS2 and PSP all functional?

I just built 0.7.1 for OS/2 - I guess I should pull the current CVS code
and make sure nothing has broken since then :)

I'm still working on some tuning for the configure script for OS/2.

Main problem I have is the SDL detection - which purely checks for
sdl-config in the path.  THe path checking assume the path separator is
a colon (:) but on OS/2 the colon is used after the drive letter, and a
semi-colon is the path separator.

What do people think of using something like what is used for ffmpeg to
detect sdl-config - where it actually calls 'sdl-config --version' and
checks that the version is >1.2 - this would also take care of the
version detection that is mentioned.

Sample code is:
_sdlversion=`sdl-config --version | sed 's/[^0-9]//g'`
if test "$_sdlversion" -lt 121 ; then
_sdlconfig=
else
_sdlconfig=sdl-config