[Scummvm-devel] WriteStream error checking

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Thu Oct 13 10:13:30 CEST 2005

Am 13.10.2005 um 16:24 schrieb Marcus Comstedt:

[... cut out message talking about improvements to the save game
system and how it deals with write errors... ]

> Any objections?
Sounds good to me! The I/O error handling is indeed extremly bare and
incomplete, I never got around implementing it for real, and if
anybody else wants to do that (i.e. besides the work you are doing
now, it would require backends to be modified to properly catch and
handle I/O errors), I'd appreciate that a lot (it's an important
feature, in my eyes).