[Scummvm-devel] Release status. Oct 15th

Eugene Sandulenko sev at scummvm.org
Fri Oct 14 21:25:29 CEST 2005

On Sat, 15 Oct 2005 06:42:43 +0300
Eugene Sandulenko <sev at scummvm.org> wrote:

> Status as of today. We got our list shortened. Keep up the work. What
[blah... blah... blah]
> testing now and hopes to add another FS wrapper based on Win32, so
> disk volumes could be visible in our launcher.
Oops. Message draft slipped out with obsolete info. Just ignore above
paragraphs.

Yesterday was a nice day of activity. We got all BASS-related issues
removed from release show stoppers list. Not that they were really fixed
but they appeared to be all about same bug in original scripts which we
are unable to handle.

Also our HE subteam decided to test all well supported HE titles, but
don't worry, release will not be delayed because of them, mainly because
their code was pretty well tested during last year :P. Kirben already
fixed bunch of long-standing bugs which let us bump compatibility of 4
titles to 80% or above (completable with minor glitches).

Generally testing phase goes as expected, we got tested 14 of 20 SCUMM
games, 3 of 9 non-SCUMM and 7 of 30 HE games.

Keep up your good work!
Eugene Sandulenko