[Scummvm-devel] New Forums

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Sun Oct 16 01:44:15 CEST 2005

I think it would be nice to have a full category for the WinCE, port,
too. Yeah I know there are forums for that already out there, but it
would be great if those could be moved over to our new forum, too,
for the sake of having these things together in a central location...
Arisme, what do you think?

Those port specific forums could also contain a sticky post which
lists the compatible/incompatible devices. Maybe the (in?)official
PocketSCUMM-FAQ could be moved there, too.

We might also want to add a forum for "Game requests" or "Unsupported
games" or so... something were we clearly state in a sticky post that
we most likely won't support these games etc. etc. and that we don't
really encourage people to ask for them, but if they *must* they can
do it there... better to have it there, channeled, than to let it
pollute our regular forums, right? :-)