[Scummvm-devel] Inherit the Earth (german) completion

Marcel Möller scissorman at web.de
Sun Oct 16 05:44:43 CEST 2005

Hello,

I've tested the game INHERIT THE EARTH. Here ist my report.

----------------------------------
INHERIT THE EARTH (Erben der Erde)
----------------------------------

Snapshot date: Win32 Daily Snapshot (last update: 2005-10-16 01:11)

Language of game: German

Version of Game: Talkie CD-ROM

Platform: Win32 (Windows XP Professional SP2)

Tester: Asmodeus

Tested: 16. October 2005

Tested with the following options:

Graphics Mode - super2xsai
Fullscreen Mode
Music Driver - Windows MIDI (Utopia Live! 1.5 Soundfont)
Anything else was default

--------------------------------------

The game is completable. I didn't recognize major bugs or problems during
the game.

There are only some very few graphical glitches (some jumping pixels
within the trees on the world map). But these glitches are only at a
minimum so that I wouldn't call it a bug.

Thanks to the whole ScummVM Team for this very very good program. I really
enjoyed to play "Inherit the Earth" again after a long time. And with
super2xsai the game looks better than ever.

Best regards,

Marcel M.
(a.k.a Asmodeus)