[Scummvm-devel] Completed ZakV1 Classic DOS

Joachim Eberhard office at joachimeberhard.com
Mon Oct 17 13:34:27 CEST 2005

Dear ScummVM Team!

I have successfully completed ZAKV1 Classic DOS.

Most of the gfx bugs I encountered in the C64 V1 version are essentially the
same in the DOS V1 Version.

(Except Character Sprites bugs, which don’t happen in DOS-Version).

I am very picky finding bugs, and I try out almost every stupid thing for
finding bugs hehe.

Should I file those bugs, which are the same for DOS and C64 only once, or
should I file them separately?

Best regards

Joachim Eberhard